The Housing Department provides weatherization services to the villages in the TCC region, funding is provided from the State of Alaska for weatherization services.  We also receive funding from Bureau of Indian Affairs Housing Improvement Program. Housing also works with USDA Rural Development & provides services to elders above the age of sixty-three.

Contact Us: