HOW TO APPLY:
- Complete an Art Release/Waiver Agreement
- Send the agreement, along with pictures of your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Art Committee will review all applications and select who will be featured in the show. 30 artists will be selected.
Please share with any interested artists.
- A Caption (who is in the photo, where it was taken, who took the photo)
- Your Contact Information
Membership applications or nominations for seats on the 10 Federal Subsistence Regional Advisory Councils are being accepted now through January 29, 2016. The Regional Advisory Councils provide advice and recommendations to the Federal Subsistence Board about subsistence hunting, trapping, and fishing issues on Federal public lands. Membership on the Councils is one way for the public to become involved in the Federal subsistence regulatory process.
Want to Apply or Nominate Someone? Fill Out the Nomination/Application Form.Applications can be sent to:
- Carl Johnson, Supervisor, Council Coordinator.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Office of Subsistence Management
- 1011 E. Tudor Road, MS 121
- Anchorage, AK 99503-6199
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- FAX: 907-786-3898