TCC’s Customer Experience Program is here to assist patients and clients in navigating the health care delivery system or client services. We listen, problem solve, reach out to appropriate departments as needed, and help to close the loop so customers have the best experiences possible. Please ask to speak with our Customer Experience Team.
Engaged, Self-Reliant, and Satisfied Customers: TCC Region is well informed about services, empowered, and satisfied with services availability and quality.
- Provide excellent patient navigation and advocacy.
- Provide a high level of customer service to all customers.
- Engage patients and customers in ownership of the health system.
- Ensure effective customer surveying and feedback.
What We Do:
Answer questions about our health systems and processes
Accompany patients to appointments and take notes
Manage patient grievances and facilitate responses
Provide guidance to TCC patients, escorts and families on the ANMC campus.
Facilitate communication between patients and the clinical teams for the best outcomes.
Provide patient shuttle services to patients for TCC medical appointments
Provide expertise to TCC employees on customer service and overall experience.
Document comment card information submitted by patients and distribute kudos to employees
Facilitate Purchased and Referred Care (PRC) Appeals
What We Don’t Offer:
- We are not able to escort patients to Anchorage for medical care.
- We are not able to offer shuttle services to and from individuals’ personal residences or various hotels in town.
Meet the Customer Experience Team
Customer Experience Manager
Patient Experience Coordinator
Patient Advocate ANMC-TCC
Customer Comments and Concerns
Our team handles all patient and client comments and concerns for TCC.
To submit, please visit our Client Feedback page.
ALL COMPLAINTS OR CONCERNS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 14 DAYS OR SOONER.
Purchased Referred Care
Our Customer Experience Team can help you with Purchased Referred Care (PRC) appeals.
Please provide the following documents:
- Patient Appeal Form PDF
- PRC denial with date of service
- Bill(s) from private facilities where you received care
We make every effort to achieve a high quality of health services by adopting this Patient/Client Rights and Responsibilities Policy. If you have any questions about this policy, please consult our Customer Experience Team.