Our state-of-the-art dental clinic provides dental care to Indian Health Service beneficiaries residing in the Interior Alaska Service Unit. Our well qualified team includes dentists, dental hygienists, dental specialists, dental assistants, receptionists and a program assistant.
How to get an appointment
All dental exam appointments in Fairbanks are given to patients whose names have come from the Dental Wait List. Patients with current dental exams may schedule dental appointments.
Emergencies are seen on a priority/needs basis with elders, young children and patients currently residing in the village given a preference. Appointments for dental services may be made in person or by telephone.
- Dental Examination
- hard and soft tissue
- oral cancer screening
- periodontal (gum) assessment.
- Dental Hygiene
- periodontal (gum) assessment
- root planing
- brushing and flossing instruction
- Operative dentistry
- Root canal treatments for most teeth
- Oral Surgery
- most routine surgical services and extractions
- Children’s Dental Clinic
- Pediatric Dental Clinic
- Orthodontic Clinic (Braces)
- Prosthodontic Clinic (Dentures, partial dentures, crowns, bridges)
- Oral Surgery (Complex Extractions, biopsy)
**Elective esthetic services are not provided at TCC Dental.
- Monday – Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Closed for lunch 1 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Walk-in patients (no appointment) may check-in at 7:45 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- After hours consultation: please call the Dental Clinic and the answering service will forward your information to the on-call dentist.
- We are closed for all TCC sanctioned holidays.
We constantly seek feedback from our beneficiaries regarding our Dental Services. If a beneficiary has a comment or concern please feel free to contact the dental director or the patient advocate.