Our laboratory performs a wide range of basic medical tests for patients. We have dedicated medical technologists, technicians, and phlebotomists who work with providers to obtain the correct diagnostic testing for our beneficiaries.
- (907) 451-6682 ext. 3303
- 1717 West Cowles St. Fairbanks, AK 99701
Our lab is classified as a moderately complex laboratory.
Any lab results collected are used by our medical providers to diagnose and manage any health issues a patient may have. Lab results are entered into the patients electronic medical record and then become available to the provider. In most cases, results are available within 24 hours.
- some testing requires fasting or a special diet
- test results will not be released directly to patients, and will be available to your provider
- patient can contact their provider or the health information office for test results
- we ask that patients must provide verification of their identity