Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) Housing Improvement Program (HIP) is a Grant Program to help eligible American Indians/Alaska Natives in the TCC/Doyon region renovate existing housing or build new homes!
Deadline to apply is December 15th, 2018
HOW TO APPLY:
- Pick up an application at your local Tribal Office (DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE)
- Provide a copy of your Tribal Enrollment Card
- Provide proof of income for entire household
- Proof of ownership of land or obtain a 25 year lease agreement
- If you are claiming disability, provide a letter stating disability from clinic
- Return all documents and applications to your local Tribal Office
Download our Application Checklist to make sure you have everything you need
Questions? Contact Us:
Mitchell Shewfelt Sr 1-(800)-478-6822 ext. 3319
122 1st Ave Suite 600
Fairbanks, AK 99701
Attn. Housing Dept.