Made possible through our Diabetes Program, the TCC Fitness Center offers personal training, fitness coaching, and group classes at no cost to TCC Beneficiaries.
Classes are subject to change. Be sure to call 452-8251 ext.3090 for an updated calendar.
What do we provide?
- Baseline Fitness Testing
- Personal Training
- Diabetes/Pre-Diabetes Fitness Coaching
- Group Classes
- 1049 Walking Program
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Classes currently offered include yoga and zumba. Please call the fitness center for dates and times as they vary based on instructor availability.
Watch Our Promotional Video
Iditarod Trail, 1049 Walking Program
Walk, jog, run, ski, or snowshoe in your own community. Track your miles on each walk or outing until you accumulate enough miles to put you at the next checkpoint along the Iditarod Trail. The Diabetes Program will track all walkers’ progress and mail incentives as participant’s progress in their journey. The program is open to all TCC Health Beneficiaries.
Iditarod Trail Documentation
- 1049 walking program application (253KB)
- 1049 Walking Program route (525KB)
- Checkpoint 1 Eagle River (1MB)
- Checkpoint 2 Wasilla (423KB)
- Checkpoint 3 Knik (462KB)
- Checkpoint 4 Yenta (575KB)
- Checkpoint 5 Skwetna (438KB)
- Checkpoint 6 Finger Lake (574KB)
- Checkpoint 7 Rainy Pass (533KB)
- Checkpoint 8 Rohn (477KB)
- Checkpoint 9 Nikolai (511KB)
- Checkpoint 10 McGrath (478KB)
- Checkpoint 11 Takotna (480KB)
- Checkpoint 12 Ophir (509KB)
- Checkpoint 13 Cripple (480KB)
- Checkpoint 14 Ruby (469KB)
- Checkpoint 15 Galena (591KB)
- Checkpoint 16 Nulato (469KB)
- Checkpoint 17 Kaltag (460KB)
- Checkpoint 18 Unalakleet (469KB)
- Checkpoint 19 Shaktoolik (461KB)
- Checkpoint 20 Koyuk (682KB)
- Checkpoint 21 Elim (963KB)
- Checkpoint 22 Golovin (1.4MB)
- Checkpoint 23 White Mountain (881KB)
- Checkpoint 24 Safety (901KB)
- Checkpoint 25 Nome (1.6MB)